BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Turning 30...

Well today was my 30th birthday as well as Superbowl Sunday! Usually there are parties galore going on, but this year, we are in a new city and do not have the network of friends as we did in San Diego or even in Utah for that matter. However, this weekend was so jam packed full of business, that I am thankful for the downtime. Not to mention the fact that I am feeling the effects of being pregnant and I am exhausted.
I took the day off on Friday, so that we could move into our new apartment. That was pretty much all we did on Friday. Saturday was more of the same, as we finished up the move. We are pros at this point...our photos are hung and everything is put away!! Saturday night we went to a friends house to watch the highly anticipated UFC fights...the main event was two of our favorite fighters...George St. Pierre and BJ Penn. The fight was very one sided with GSP keeping his belt! HOORAY! Sunday we woke up and my wonderful babies daddy (I love that!!!) Made me breakfast. After that, I gave him a good butt kicking playing Guitar Hero on the Wii. Just kidding. He is way better than me!!! Anyhoo, we then ran off to have lunch with Winston's family and then took care of some shopping. Included in that shopping was some highly anticipated pregnancy books! While at the bookstore, I was hit with a wave of exhaustion and had to get home to put my feet up and watch some good old fashion football!!
Thank you to all my friends and family. I love you all and I appreciate all of your birthday wishes!!!!

3 comments:

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

happy birthday, sarah!!!

Amy~Kins said...

Sara I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday. I wish I could have been there to help you move and celebrate your Birthday. I am excited that I will see you this summer. I love you too!!!

Angela Henderson said...

Happy birthday, hope you got my card. dad told me you moved. Anyways the best book for pregnancy that I've found is The Pregnancy Bible. It's Great. And for once the baby comes. What to expect the first year. Definatly get that. Are you going to find out what your having?