That's right! We found out on Saturday that we are expecting our first little bundle of joy!!!'
After taking the initial home pregnancy test, we ran off to the doctor for confirmation. The doctor confirmed the home test and let us know that we are 4 weeks along as of Saturday and we are due on October 3rd! Now we know that this is very early to be making this announcement, but we so excited that we want to scream it from the rooftops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:
I love you, love you, love you! I'm so happy for you and Winston and am thrilled we'll get to be pregnant together!! :)
Yay! I am so excited. I cant wait till the little one is here. This is so exciting. Congratulations!!!! I hope that you are feeling well. And yes I got a new job just 3 weeks ago. But I am working in two offices. Take care, I love you!!!
we are super excited for you guys!!! keep us updated on your pregnancy. hope you doing well, and not too much morning sickness. take care of yourself.
THIS IS GREAT!! It is so funny because I just thought I needed to look at your blog to see if you had announced anything like that since the last time I looked. I was right!!!
Post a Comment