BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anybody for dress-up?!

So, we love our dogs. They are our children. They make us laugh, cry and they even drive us crazy at times! However, when it comes to photos, they are the best little "posers" an amateur photographer like myself could ever ask for! They have been getting their photos taken professionally since they were 7 weeks old, when I was working at Kiddie Kandids. Since leaving Kiddie Kandids, they have both remembered how taking the photo works... stay and do whatever mom asks...it will all be over soon! Really though, they seem to enjoy photos most when they get to dress up. They literally, pose! Then, after the photos are done-they run around and play in their "outfits". It started out with just Roxy-being a "Rockstar", but Bailey just couldn't be left out... So we-okay, I put them in running shirts. So cute!!!!!

1 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

That is so adorable. I wish my dogs would pose better with Finn, its hard to get all three still. I love your babies they are so cute!