BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Afternoon out in Austin...







Living here in Austin is great! There are so many different things to do outside with the dogs!!! We found one more on Sunday! Down at Town Lake (really a very large and deep river that runs through downtown Austin) we found a trail! There were a lot of people out on the trails running, walking and biking around the lake! There were a ton of dogs as well, as part of the lake has an off leash dog park! I loved it!!! I even got Winston to pose with the dogs. Then it was my turn, and then, a nice lady took our photo together as a family!!! Enjoy!!



1 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

Don't cha just love the babies? I miss mine. My friend is watching them for 9 days while I'm Utah!