BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures!

So, I cannot put my cameras away. I take photos with my phone ALL THE TIME!! Not to mention my regular camera as well. I am only posting my phone photos at this time as I don't want to spoil our birth announcements!! So here are a few of our favorites we have taken over the last few days/week. These two here are fun because it shows how he likes to sleep...he likes to have his hands up near his face. More specifically, he does this "thinking" pose. He is a little Houdini when it come to freeing his arms from his evening swaddle! This is my "proud mom" photo. I am LOVING my new role as a Mommy!!



He is such a cutie! He just looks so precious while sleeping. I like this one because it shows how blonde his hair is!



This one is my phones screen saver. I LOVE it. As he is so tiny, we had to go purchase a few preemie outfits and this was one of those that actually fit him!! I loved the outfit and this picture all together!

And now for a few fantastic close ups...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys have the most beautiful baby boy I'm so happy for you both I always look forward to seeing more pictures what a perfect little family

Angela Henderson said...

He is so cute! I love his little lips. In one of those pics he looks like he is doing 'blue steel'.