BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grandparents

Ryker has had the great honor of meeting some of his grandparents in his short three weeks of life. My mom and John were with us the morning of his birth and my mom has been here to help out quite a bit since then. She has been most helpful in giving me breaks to catch up on sleep and taught me the best and most efficient way to bathe him...among many other things!!

Recently, my dad and Bonnie came for a visit as well to meet our little man. During their time here we were able to get out of the house and explore a few of the sights in Seattle. Unfortunately, Ryker's circumcision also took place during their visit. I am most thankful for that however as I was quite apprehensive about that doc visit. I am most thankful my dad was here for that and even more thankful that he went with Ryker during the procedure. As soon as I handed Ryker to my dad, my apprehension disappeared as I knew my dad wouldn't let anything bad happen to him and I knew that Ryker wouldn't have to go through it on his own. Ryker did great during his procedure and both my dad and the doc stated what a tough boy we have!

Here are some photos of the grandparents and Ryker...













1 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

Those are so stinkin cute, I love the way he sleeps.
Finn had the same little blue robe Ryker has! So cute...I wish I kept it!