These are too freaking cute! Who took them? Did you use your new fancy camera? What do you edit with? By the way, I want an answer to all of these questions so call me :)
Also, I love the stork shirt. I have the exact same one!!!
I love that one of you by yourself by the lake...what a beautiful pic. Your hair looks so good... And how cute is winston...he has such a good smile in all the pics!
Winston and Sara were married in San Diego on April 18th, 2005. They currently live in Mountlake Terrace, Washington with their two dogs, Bailey and Roxayn, and their son- Ryker. Winston's daughter, Soleil lives in Honey Grove, TX.
3 comments:
I love the pics! You are looking wonderful. XOXO
These are too freaking cute! Who took them? Did you use your new fancy camera? What do you edit with? By the way, I want an answer to all of these questions so call me :)
Also, I love the stork shirt. I have the exact same one!!!
I love that one of you by yourself by the lake...what a beautiful pic. Your hair looks so good... And how cute is winston...he has such a good smile in all the pics!
Post a Comment