So yesterday was amazing. We have seen our little Speckle move on camera for us, but now we have heard Speckle's little heartbeat as well!!! It was quite an amazing sound...one in which I wasn't quite sure what I was hearing at first!! As usual, Speckle was most active as you could hear movement!!! Very cool!!! The doctor said all sounds good as the heartbeat was beating good and strong; between 140-150 beats per minute. I, of course, video taped it as well and hope to have it posted later today. (It is currently 2am and I can't sleep. Ah, the joys of pregnancy!!)
My morning sickness began to subside around 14 weeks but has been creeping back ever so slightly the last week or so.
We will find out the sex of our Speckle on November 10th. This day cannot come soon enough!!!!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Heartbeat at 16 weeks!!!!!!!
Posted by Bruns Family at 1:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
SO SO SO COOL!!!!! I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl!!! I am counting down the days!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Very cool!
i cant wait to find out too, your almost half way there! Good job!
Post a Comment