BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our move to Maryland VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

So I finished the move videos last week. I had to break them up into three videos as Windows movie maker was not allowing me to publish the video as a whole. The next issue was publishing the videos to my blog. For some reason, part three loaded with no problem, but parts one and two were not cooperating. So I thought "I will just link them through YouTube! Great, but part threes audio was disabled on YouTube due to copyright laws. So, below are all three videos. Parts one and two are linked through YouTube and part three is uploaded through the blog.
I hope you all enjoy these as they were a huge pain to create and publish!!!!

Part one:


Part two:



Part three:

2 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

AWESOME videos...I'm totally jealous of your skills :) and I'm frightened to know how much filming you did while driving!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sara & Winston, John and I just finished watching your video with your trip to MD. I agree w/Emily...how did you drive & video at the same time??? We know, it was one of the dog's who did the videooooooing...probably, Bailey! LOL
It was fun to watch! Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Looks like it will be a memorable experience you both will cherish for a long time~
When is the Nascar race in Richmond this year?