Well, yesterday was Wisnton's 34th birthday. We had a fun day just hanging out and had a few friends over that night for a small party. We had a blast!! Until I tripped on a curb and broke my foot. Yep. I am a klutz. I woke up this morning wiht a swollen and bruised foot. I woke Winston up about 11am and told him he needed to take me to the ER. Off we went. We were in a hurry too, because I had a plane to catch to Chicago at 5:30pm for work training.
The ER was pretty quick and they told me I had broken my foot. However, they didn't feel it was a severe break, so they just put a stabalizing shoe on me, gave me some crutches and told me to stay off it as much as possible and keep it elevated. With that, I am off to Chicago. Should be an interesting week of training!!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Winston's 34th Birthday
Posted by Bruns Family at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Were you drunk? :)
How was Chicago??? I've never been and I've always wanted to go...
Post a Comment