BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Did Somebody say Santa "Claws"?






So as you may or may not know, Winston and I have been volunteering for the Austin Boxer Rescue. Up until yesterday, we had only helped out at the adoption days...transporting one of the dogs to the event or maintaining a dog while at the event.
However, yesterday was different. We were asked to help take photos with Santa "Claws" at the local PetSmart. Each photo that we took, $6 went directly to the ABR to help local Boxers. Needless to say we helped bring in roughly $200!! I have posted a few photos here of a couple of the dogs and of course, our babies. Please take notice of who Santa "Claws" really is!!!

3 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

You got Winston in a Santa suit??? I love it!

Naomi Carmen Witcher said...

That's awesome! You guys are such great dog lovers. And Winston looks pretty hot as Santa Claws, hahaha... Hope you have a great Holiday Season.

Keri said...

Hey guys! Your hair looks awesome! And Winston is an awesome santa! We'll have to keep in touch over this thing! I hope you don't mind if I link you in my blog? The kids still miss the dogs!