So I know it has been a long time since I have uploaded some photos, so here is a BUNCH!!!!
I took this photo yesterday morning as I awoke to this beautiful scene!! It didn't snow at all while Soleil was here, despite her begging for it daily!!! She left on Monday...this was taken Wednesday!
This photo was taken at our 20 week appointment when we found out we were having a boy! I love this photo! Such a great profile shot!!
Now these are of our Little Ryker's room...the first is of Winston putting together the crib and the second is on Christmas morning after we recieved the bedding. The last photo is the wall across from the crib...I LOVE his room!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a fun photo we took on a day we ACTUALLY both had the day off together. We took the opportunity to go into Seattle and take a cruise around the harbor. It was really cold, but we had a blast and learned a lot about the harbor's history!
Belly shots:
18 weeks
21 Weeks:
23 Weeks:
24 Weeks:
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Photos!!!
Posted by Bruns Family at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment