BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, September 17, 2010

The end is near!!!

Okay, so not the ACTUAL end, but the end of our stay in Southern Maryland.
We are quite excited to leave to be honest. While this is a very pretty area, we have grown tired of it rather quickly. It is a very small town with not a lot to do.
Today our POD is being delivered and today was Winstons official last day at work. I will continue to work through this Tuesday and we hope to leave Tuesday evening. It is going to be a LONG drive that neither of us is looking forward to. Regardless, we know it is for the best and we are excited to have this move behind us.

Now for a Speckle update!!!
My sickness has continued rather extensively. Bad days are outnumbering the good and I am just waiting for it to end. I ignore all the women who tell me they were sick their entire pregnancy. That cannot be me. Please.
We are most excited and Winston is convinced we are having a girl. I think he is right, but we are both still hoping for a boy. We will be happy either way, but we have our preference!

2 comments:

Angela Henderson said...

Good luck on the drive. Drive safe!

Mark and Emily said...

Either way, I will have plenty of hand-me-down clothes for the speckle if you want them...