BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »




Listen to par8hed4lifes Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 28, 2010

Going Private...again.

Okay. So it's that time again. We need to go private. To many crazies out there that we really don't want checking out our profile. So...this will be the last day or so to get on here without a password. I will be creating a blanket password for family and friends to use that do not have a gmail account.

Thanks for your understanding!!! See you on the private side!!
:)

2 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

I toyed with the idea of de-privatizing, but chose to stay private. Being teachers in a small town begs for lurkers, so PRIVATE it is :)

Bruns Family said...

Yep. It was time for us. I actually created a login and password for a bunch of people who dont' want to create an account just to view our web. Seems to be working so far!