Well, after two and a half years working at Robert Half International's OfficeTeam division, I was offered another position with another Fortune 500 company. It was a difficult decision, but I decided to make the move. They offered me more pay and more flexibility with my time, which will eventually allow me to work more from home.
So, on Friday, I said my tearful goodbye to all my friends at RHI (even though I will see them again) and went home and relaxed in the pool. Monday I started with Office Depot Business Solutions Division. I am starting as a Service Coordinator and will eventually move into a Territory Development Manager. These are both sales positions, but in my current role, I will be assisting two TDM's with their large books of business while learning the business.
Today was day two and I will tell you that I am quite overwhelmed with all of the new info. It has been hard to leave my friends and the familiarity of RHI. The folks I am working with at Office Depot are great so far and I cannot wait until I am more confident with the products and procedures of Office Depot. 






1 comments:
Congrats, girl. You've been looking forward to this move so enjoy the ride and your confidence will come...it always does :)
Post a Comment